Friday, November 14

Food!

tonight I feel as though
I will be taking a bite out of
heaven.

Its Restaurant Week now,
and I'm eating with 6 others
at one of two restaurants in
the priciest bracket...

I expect it should also be the
most DELICIOUS as well.
(hopefully!)

Here's the menu:
Appetiser

Coquille de Mer

Medley of seafood in a rich cream sauce with mushrooms and cheese

Spicy Stuffed Crab Back

Flaky crab meat seasoned, spiced and stuffed in its own back

Caesar Salad

Garlic anchovy dressing, croutons and shaved Parmesan cheese

Soup du Jour

Lobster bisque

Main Course

Stuffed Snapper Fillet

Stuffed with fresh spicy crab and crusted with herbs

Calypso Shrimp

Jumbo shrimp sautéed in butter with julienne of peppers and onions

Grilled Filet Mignon

With sautéed fresh mushrooms and Béarnaise sauce

Dessert

Vanilla Bean CrÈme Brulée

Rich velvet custard with a crisp caramelised rum topping, served flamed

Chocolate Mousse

Rich cream, chilled with chocolate shavings

Fruit Sorbet

An array of flavours

Petit Fours

I'll be having the italics!

Random me fact:

I would like to skydive someday,
but I wouldnt try bungee jumping.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

sounds delicious...
Eat for two!

Anonymous said...

KRW '09! hahaha

Conservative Ras said...

"Spicy Stuffed Crab Back

Flaky crab meat seasoned, spiced and stuffed in its own back"

I didn't see that one coming...?

I just missed Restaurant Week in Miami

:(